1. Select Settings
2. In Wireless and Networks select VPN.
3. You'll need to configure Lock Screen Pin in order configure VPN.
4. Select preferred Phone Lock mode.
5. Select your unique PIN code.
6. Confirm PIN.
7. Press Add VPN Network.
8. VPN Name - Blacklogic. VPN Type - L2TP/IPSEC PSK.
9. Server address - pick from the Activation email. IPSEC pre-shared key - find in the Activation email.
10. Press Show Advanced Options and in DNS servers enter 188.8.131.52 Press Save.
11. VPN Setup is done. Press Blacklogic
12. Enter your VPN username and password. Press Connect
13. Blacklogic VPN is now connected
14. For testing purposes you may navigate to www.ip2location.com and check your IP address
15. To Disconnect from Blacklogic VPN, press on Blacklogic and press Disconnect.