Terms of Service (Last Update March 23, 2012)
These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enrol in and/or when you are using the services of BlackLogic.com.
Please Note In this agreement, the term "You" means you the "Subscriber/User", and the term "We" or "Our" means BlackLogic.com, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with BlackLogic.com.
As a subscriber of our services, you agree that:
- All new accounts are created within 2 (two) business (Monday to Friday) days due to the high level of fraud. Usually all new accounts are created faster than 2 business days.
- We reserve the right to delay your account up to 10 (ten) business days if we have reasonable grounds to think your transaction is fraudulent.
- All recurring payments are final and non-refundable (some exceptions apply *)
- Refunds may be claimed if the service doesn't work on PCs, Mac OS, Android and iPod/iPhone devices. If the service doesn't work on other devices (any kind of routers, third party OSs, etc.), no refunds will be granted
- You agree to receive newsletters and other commercials from Blacklogic by e-mail
- You agree with recurring billing plans
- You agree not to pay for the service from a STOLEN credit card
- You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You agree that you will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You agree that you will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
- You agree not to hack our servers and resources.
- You agree not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs (such as movies), Pirated CDs (such as music), Pirated Softwares. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
- You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc. Sending emails through port 25 from any of our secure servers are strictly prohibited.
- You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
- You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities. This includes but not limited to the following: Engage in the use of stolen credit cards, stolen bank/debit cards, stolen charge cards, stolen bank accounts, stolen online payment accounts (eg. PayPal accounts). Sending out phishing/pharming/identity theft emails, distributing spyware, viruses, worms. Selling, buying, bartering, exchanging, distributing identity theft information (eg. stolen bank accounts, stolen credit card numbers). Selling, buying, bartering, exchanging, distributing information on how to hack, crack, or otherwise break-in into networks, servers, phone networks/systems, computers. Selling, buying, bartering, exchanging, distributing information on how to steal satellite or cable tv signals, or the sale of equipment enabling others to steal satellite or cable tv signals, etc.. Anything involving blackmail, extortion, murder, rape, etc., etc.
- You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
- You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
- You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users.
- You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. Please, try to keep your bandwidth usage within 2 gigs per day.
- You agree not to share your account with others. You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You can use your account on as many computers as you like, but you can have only one connection at a time for your account. Simulatenous connections for the same account from different computers are not allowed.
- You agree that our services offered to you is provided as a "as is" basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given if you are dissatisfied with our services.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realized or unrealized) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the BlackLogic.com services pertaining to any registered user.
- In any event, BlackLogic.com shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to BlackLogic.com and this will not include court costs or attorney fees irrespective of any statues or laws that may be interpreted otherwise.
- We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users or internet service providers (ISPs).
- We keep log files on our servers for only 5 days. After that the log files are deleted from our servers. The log files are only used for monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy. We are not interested in what you do on the internet.
- You have the right to claim for a $10 credit (if you read the Rules in full), which will be added to your VPN account. ;) Please email to: info at blacklogic dot com
- * email us: info at blacklogic dot com
This is our binding agreement when you agree to these terms of service.
The main goal of our service is to protect your privacy. WE DO NOT condone or promote criminal activities of any sort.
If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN.
If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN.